Sponsorship OpportunitiesThe Mission Hills Town Council is presenting the 5th Annual Mission Hills BBQ Competition during the 4th of July Celebration in Pioneer Park. If you would like to donate prizes or material specific to the BBQ Competition please fill out the form below and the organizing committee will be in touch. If you want to donate to the 4th of July Celebration in general to help with the cost of the event (band, sound system, stage, publicity, etc), you can do so via the Mission Hills Town Council website. For the BBQ competition we are looking for a meat sponsor (approx 30 pork butts) and prize sponsors (local business gift certificates, gift baskets, cash!).
BBQ specific sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the Official BBQ website page on the OurMissionHills.com website
- If it is a prize given, mention as the prizes are announced during the prize ceremony
- Mention on BBQ Competition specific posters and fliers (if donations are received before the time of print)
4th of July General Sponsor benefits:
- $250: Listing on the Mission Hills Town Council’s website and OurMissionHills.com as a supporter of the event.
- $750: Above website listings, and logo and name on a poster that will be placed in businesses throughout the community, acknowledgement at the event and in event publicity, and the ability to place a banner at the event.
- $1000: Above benefits, plus mention in special articles and logo in ads to appear in community newspapers. Ability to set up an information table at the event and speak at the event.
* fields are required.